Find out more here
Focusing on the people behind the headlines
Awards & Events
Industry opinion on media and marketing topics
The rise of a new hybrid medium
15 May 2013
- ECNlive founder and chief executive Antony Ceravolo looks at evolutions in the out-of-home sector and explains how internet connectivity and real-time content has created a new hybrid medium.
Media barter: what is it and how does it work?
07 May 2013
- Astus chief executive Frances Dickens takes a look at the growth of media barter and examines its impact on pan-European ad campaigns.
The mobile DSP – “We’re nearly there”
03 May 2013
- M&C Saatchi Mobile senior vice-president Eric Mugnier discusses whether demand side platforms (DSPs) can transform mobile advertising in the same way that they revolutionised traditional “fixed” online advertising.
One ad, one consumer, one context
29 April 2013
- Real-time bidding is changing the face of digital advertising. Rocket Fuel’s European managing director Dominic Trigg explains why.
Tailoring technology: ensuring your brand campaign and ad platform go hand in hand
22 April 2013
- ‘Programmatic premium’ is the adtech buzzword for 2013, says Maxifier EMEA MD Stuart Colman. But what is it and how will it impact your campaigns?
Seeing is believing
18 April 2013
- Whisbi UK country manager Dylan Fuller explores the next wave of e-commerce.
Delivering a meaningful brand promise
11 April 2013
- Meaningful, different and salient are the three key ingredients for brand success, writes Millward Brown’s Josh Samuel.
Think global, act local: A guide to international SEO
09 April 2013
- Alchemy Viral founder and managing director Andreas Voniatis outlines three best practices for developing a successful international SEO strategy.
The Quest for Provocation
25 March 2013
- WhatIf co-founder Matt Kingdon shares insights from 'Science and Serendipity', and explains why stepping outside your comfort zone is key to innovation.
A masterclass in DMPs
22 March 2013
- Turn Europe managing director Pierre Naggar gives us a masterclass in how to understand data and make it work for your brand.
Browse all news
Submit a Story
RSS News Feed
Festival of Media
Other C Squared brands :
Privacy & Cookies
2012 C Squared Holdings Ltd.
Head Office: 115 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0AX, UK Registered Number: 5272863 VAT : GB 127 6174 12