M&M Global is on a mission to seek out and celebrate the international marketing and media leaders of tomorrow.
As part of our ‘M&M Millennials’ initiative, we aim to identity rising stars in international media and marketing who are reshaping the industry – the CEOs of tomorrow.
Our final list will include the brightest talents from around the world working for media owners, agencies and brands.
Five industry judges will discuss and debate who should make the final list, based on both a written and video entry.
We will unveil the most talented next generation of media and marketing professionals at a M&M Global Christmas party in early December.
Those individuals will also be celebrated with interviews and features on the brand new M&M Global website.
To enter, a candidate must have been born in 1985 or after, and work across more than two territories for either a media agency, media owner or brand.
Just answer the following questions in no more than one A4 side and in a video no longer than two minutes and 30 seconds in length – and email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is Friday 30 October 2015.
– What is your greatest achievement to date in international media?
– What creative innovations have you implemented in your campaigns in the last 12 months
– Provide an example of how you have created, or been part of a campaign that has helped transform a product or service’s brand awareness, or seen an uplift in sales
– Give an example of how you have used new technology throughout your campaigns
– What drives you to succeed in media?
– Why are you one of the industry’s hottest young talents?
– What key trends and insights do you think are driving global media?