By popular request, M&M Global has reopened the M&M Millennials initiative – seeking out rising stars in international media and marketing – for entries until Friday 6 November.
After numerous requests from agencies, media companies and brands, talented individuals now have a further four days to complete and submit their entry packs.
Five industry judges will discuss and debate who should make the final list, based on both a written and video entry.
We will unveil the most talented next generation of media and marketing professionals at a M&M Global Christmas party in early December.
Those individuals will also be celebrated with interviews and features on the brand new M&M Global website.
To enter, a candidate must have been born in 1985 or after, and work across two or more territories for either a media agency, media owner or brand.
Just answer the following questions in no more than one A4 side AND in a video no longer than two minutes and 30 seconds in length – and email your submission to email@example.com. The deadline is Friday 30 October 2015.
– What is your greatest achievement to date in international media?
– What creative innovations have you implemented in your campaigns in the last 12 months
– Provide an example of how you have created, or been part of a campaign that has helped transform a product or service’s brand awareness, or seen an uplift in sales
– Give an example of how you have used new technology throughout your campaigns
– What drives you to succeed in media?
– Why are you one of the industry’s hottest young talents?
– What key trends and insights do you think are driving global media?